Captain FTAFreeSatFIX.comBuckaneer Bob
Download FTA Satellite Receiver Software Free!
Go Back   FreeSatFix.com FTA Forums > News > Latest News
User Name
Password

Old 01-24-2008, 07:37 PM
Furry, very furry

polarbear67` Rum Runnerpolarbear67` Rum Runnerpolarbear67` Rum Runnerpolarbear67` Rum Runnerpolarbear67` Rum Runnerpolarbear67` Rum Runnerpolarbear67` Rum Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggie
Checkout satscams, lots of info on this an its not good. I would stay far away from them for a while. thetotal,total and ftahq may not be safe. Frog

Holy crap are there ever a lot of chairs and bottle flying in that barfight- I baerly got out with my eyepatch and bottle of rum. - And to boot I ahd no idea who any of them were - ??? CCC bunch, Click, clickers Creule-something or other ??? I almost read it as cornholio - wierd shit
Old 01-24-2008, 10:28 PM
Captain Frog

Froggie Marooned

lol Ya its quite the read even get a good laugh form the peeps defending those sites. If they`re going act like that then they need to stay there, sorry to say but thats their problem. Frog

P.S. Cruelio was the kid who started al7bar and the ccc, That in it self is another story though.

Last edited by Froggie; 01-24-2008 at 10:35 PM.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:10 AM
LandLubber

jfank is Bilge Sucking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete
What does that mean? Are they legit or what. I searched for TOTALHQ and got a web hosting site.
some members @ HQ have been snitched out and faced the law. I stay away from sites like that, because they honestly scare the shit out of me. There is a rumor that totalfta and ftahq are linked to bev and charlie. I've read that at a few other forums about that rumor. Members of those 2 forums do hit all other fta forums and try to get information. I shut my forum down after it started to get hit by mostly hq.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:53 AM
Bilge Rat

Speedy Boy is Bilge Sucking
Default Why re-posting the same file every day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hodge9600
I too noticed that there was a web site posted at teh top of the menu in the new VS bins..... this could just be VS's way of telling every one where the home site is with out advertising it all over the net...... I mean other then the VS owners who else would go there right????
These files are posted every day with a different new date,don't understand.I look at the date and it show's today,same file as was on 3 or 4 days ago!
Old 01-25-2008, 07:50 AM
WAS HERE

T1TTY ShipshapeT1TTY ShipshapeT1TTY ShipshapeT1TTY ShipshapeT1TTY ShipshapeT1TTY ShipshapeT1TTY ShipshapeT1TTY ShipshapeT1TTY Shipshape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy Boy

These files are posted every day with a different new date,don't understand.I look at the date and it show's today,same file as was on 3 or 4 days ago!
there's more than just dn ya know
there's b3v and globecast too
so the last few release's had b3v patch's written to them
they jus keep adding more to the file's
add the b3v patch to the file last release, add the dn patch to the file next release etc etc
files reflect to recent ecm's
so each ecm they try to release a new file
Plz Do Not PM me with questions that can be answered in forum

This site is not intended to be used as a guide to obtain programming illegally. It is unlawful within the U.S. and Canada to receive programming from any service, without proper authorization. All information on this site is for testing purposes only.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:51 AM
Bucko

freebee is Bilge Sucking

this site gentleman and ladies, has become the greatest site around the net , there are no worries here, and the mods (for that fact) noone here will make you fffffeeeeelll ddddumb if you ever need help. bottom line is fsf has came along way since i joined-it used to be fsf would be the last to get a file release but now they are one of the first or maybe the first , never the less this site is great, its came a long way and there is alot to be proud of keep up the good work guys(mods).ps please pay the bills so we dont get comprimised--lol
Old 01-25-2008, 03:13 PM
Furry, very furry

polarbear67` Rum Runnerpolarbear67` Rum Runnerpolarbear67` Rum Runnerpolarbear67` Rum Runnerpolarbear67` Rum Runnerpolarbear67` Rum Runnerpolarbear67` Rum Runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggie
lol Ya its quite the read even get a good laugh form the peeps defending those sites. If they`re going act like that then they need to stay there, sorry to say but thats their problem. Frog

P.S. Cruelio was the kid who started al7bar and the ccc, That in it self is another story though.
So what is ccc then ? and what, or who is this clicker business ? - Sounds spooky to me - lol
Old 01-27-2008, 11:40 AM
Bilge Rat

allieups is Bilge Sucking

I am a member of the old total, on reading posts containing the satscams mentioned I decided to go over and read for myself. I have been up most of the nite, once I got reading couldn't stop, pg 20 to 26 really getting freaky, so now what do us old members do just stop going there, not me, I am going to post daily people better get their butts over to satscams and read. What this is coming down to is misleading info, I did an edit on this because I origionaly couldn't remember quote page and post #, what was said is that if they are using frnt. page as offshore and the minute you sign in its u.s it amt. to fraudulant activity post 252, pg 26. But won't be going back to the total, they banned me.

Last edited by allieups; 01-27-2008 at 11:45 PM. Reason: adding quote
Old 01-27-2008, 12:40 PM
Bucko Mod

stretchie01 Maroonedstretchie01 Marooned

I do not know what is all the fuss about total. I have never been to there site. since I started in this hobby only member of two sites. one is rookie an fsf. at rookie I would get my files and go out. did very little posting. there.
when i had a problem i would read and find my answer. rookie has files and info on the atmega 128.

That is the only reason i still go there when ever I can log on. when they ask to donate. i did but that came from me. now it is like a must or you can never can get in. mods there were good.

as far as I am concern with all respect and not to disrespect any one. don't know about total do not care about total and fuck them. Just come with the truth.

They just try to fool people so they can sell there boxes. I do not care how long it takes to come out with a file. when it comes it comes. but do not give people a line of bull as to why you do'nt have a file out.

To me this is a hobby If I want t.v. that bad I would pay for it. any way this is my two cents.

fsf. is the best site by far for me. mods here are cool you can say what is on your mind. you can find help on anything you need here.

so why go anywere else. Peace to all.

Last edited by stretchie01; 01-27-2008 at 12:43 PM.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:35 PM
LandLubber

snaggle 101 is Bilge Sucking

:: I do agree 100 % what you're saying, i been looking on many sites , even paid on one, which was a mistake, This site is the best, the other pay site released the same files all of us are getting for free, so everyone don't waste your money on any pay sites, this is the best one, believe me :

:

Last edited by snaggle 101; 01-27-2008 at 02:09 PM.